Friday, October 28, 2011

EXTINCT!!!

I don't know whats up with this month, but SERIOUSLY!!
THREE whole attacks!! Come on!! Cut me a break!! >,<
I-hate-you-I-Hate-You-I-HATE-YOU!!!!!!
So freaking get the hell away from mehhhh!!!!!!

Its funny how you hate something so much, but you still have this mental urge to know about these shiznits!! Its BUGGING me, LITERALLY!!!! : (

I mean, what are the chances hurhh?? Is this freaking law of fear??
It comes to taunt you when you least expect it to??
THREE TIMES in ONE month?! WTF right?!
I seriously hate to get my hands dirty!!!
It doesn't filth my conscience though!!! XP
The pure satisfaction of glorious victory!!
I feel like such a warrior!!

I remember how i used to scream and run away and come close to tears!! XS
Don't get me wrong, I STILL scream,
but at least i found the balls to whack the shit outta it!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Anyway, i have the most useless, sweet brother. LOLS!! XD
He heard me scream from next door, and he ran over with a drumstick!!
I thought he was gonna be all manly and get rid of the roach!!
But instead, when he saw the creep, he screamed too!!
And he let it get away!!!!!!! That was what pissed me off the most. =,=

After i shooed HIM out, I was on a mission again!!
The creep hid good!! But i finally found it and with 3 heartless smackdowns,
it laid there flat and motionless - FOREVER.
God, i felt my heartbeat in my veins!!
But seeing it dead, i was proud of myself for the courage i mustered,
but grossed out at the sight of that abomination and its aftermath i had to clean!!
YUCK!!

Still, this brings me to the point:
When you're left alone, helpless with no one to rely on,
Theres always a way, ALWAYS, when your will is strong.

I also noticed that I felt braver to face these monsters after every new attack!!
This doesn't change my hate for it though!!
Fuck you and your species forever!!
Unless you have a deathwish, don't mess with this chick!! XP
-RHFL : Roach Hater for LIFE!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment