Saturday, October 8, 2011

Odd to Even. ; )

Starting afresh, i'd like to firstly extend a warm welcome to everyone, SHALOM!! ; )

This here is my second blog. I have decided to abandon my previous blog because like every book, a chapter always has an ending, and with the ending of many, that book brings itself to an end too.

And so, this new blog marks the start of a new chapter in a new book for me. Hope all readers - friends or even random drop-in's will enjoy experiencing some of the puzzle pieces of my personal life here. : ]

On another note, i would like to assure all my friends, especially those who were worrying for me that, YES, Shann is back!! : ] Still a Rockstar, still playing her own loud tune in her same crazy way!! ^,^W!! Maybe a lot of you still don't know me that well, so here's an insight for you!! : P I am no average girl. I am an overly sensitive creature and can be extremely thoughtful and warm if i wanted to be. I explode with emotions. Thats why blogging is very important to me. It is an outlet where i express fully my emotions and all the life and turmoil that is whirlwinding in me. So i hope that everyone who visits here can understand and appreciate that this is my own world, and i rule my world.

Besides just a welcoming and introduction about myself, I'd like to also dedicate my first blog post to my baby. Thank you for inspiring me so much that i couldn't help doing this for myself - moving on and finding that courage to love and be loved again. As if I was the sleeping sun, you ignited that familiar light and warmth that brought faith in me again. Thank you for accepting me and appreciating me for who i am inside and out!! Who would've thought something so massively absurd and crazy would happen to us?? I am truly grateful we both made our worlds a plural one for one another.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment