Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ever Always Grateful. :'')

21st December ~*
No one has ever surprised me the way you do.
No one has ever made my heart skip a beat like this.
What you did was the funniest, most craziest, most sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.
I will always remember that day...
That day you welcomed Kasber into my life.
You would never know how much that touched me.
Why do you paralyse me like this??
I'd love to hug you to death if you let me!! >,<

Now that you're away for a while, I can't help but miss you so fast already. : (
The only thing that comforts me is OUR Bambs. : ]
Her company is the one thing that keeps me going.
But baby know that, no matter how moody I may get in these coming days due to stress,
I know we will both pull through.

I will remember what you said to me today when I was buried in your embrace,
"No matter how far apart we are, just remember you are always here."
Those words comforted me so much, but still drove me to tears.
I just hope you have a good long rest back home...
And that you too will remember Eshgham, that no matter what you face there,
Be brave... I am always here supporting you morally, your very own number #1 cheerleader!!
So think of me lots love... And before we know it, we'll be seeing each other SOON. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment