Thursday, January 26, 2012

Worries. : (

Its the 4th day of Chinese New Year, and I'm supposed to still be jolly and lighthearted, but I'm not. : ( My good friend, aka my Dude just told me that the toman has just depreciated SO much that the Ringgit is its THREE TIMES. >,< >,< >,< What the fuck is the government doing?!?!?!

Although I'm not a graduated Business student, but SERIOUSLY, it takes a fool to realise that depreciating the currency will not only increase the cost of living for the domestic country, but it will also reduce the exports and trade because countries aren't going to be convinced about the trade confidence and long term investments. And without these foreign trades, will the country SURVIVE?? No matter how rich in oil you are!! : (

This really worries me. : [ Dude said that he might not even be able to come back for long. Given the triple increase in costs, it really worries me to know if my own baby is able to return to me or not. : [

If he does, I swear to God, we will budget the goh outta ourselves!! There will be saving Saving SAVING from now onwards!! Heck, we're ASIANS!! Aren't we supposed to be pro at this?!?!??!

Please God... I pray that things will subside in Iran... Let the government be mindful of their decisions... Prevent the people from all the burden and suffering of their wrath and greed. Please PLEASE... Bring my baby back safe and sound to me... :''(

No comments:

Post a Comment