Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cold Silent Night

I am sooo tempted to disable my facebook account.
Every time I see a couple, I feel a little sour.
Every time I see a football post, I feel a little disgusted.
Every time I see pictures posted up about snow, I feel envious.
I wish I was anywhere else but here. : (
I wish I was everywhere with Bambie, but alone on this cold february night.

Am I not grateful enough for the things I have?
Or am I just too disappointed that you haven't texted me at all today?
I know you're prolly out shopping all day today, and might be asleep from the exhaustion,
despite the 4 hour difference that makes your time 8pm there.
Sigh.... Please just let time pass faster for me...
I wanna go swim my heart out and jog my legs off.
I'm on the verge of losing my very last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment