Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas.

Today is Christmas. Finally, after all the chaos from university assignments to classes and all that jazz, Christmas is finally here.

But how come it isn't as jolly this year? ):
You ruined it.
I thought about all the things you said to me, but i still feel upset. : /
Then you added more oil to the fire when you continuously confronted me after.

Guess what? I am stillll toooo tired to reply you.
I'm physically and emotionally exhausted.
I don't know why i don't feel like fighting anymore.
I have no energy left to argue.

You are busy, i can be busy too.
I will fully utilize my time to occupy myself productively.
Time passes without me feeling guilty, and i won't have to feel sour because of you anymore, because of how you want things to be.

I'm just going to let it be...
Just let it be.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment